Although there are many do it yourself websites that instruct how to clean your drains, they offer only minimum information on worst case scenarios. Even well maintained drains clog, no matter how much baking soda and vinegar you pour down in there. The obvious indication of a drain problem is when your shower is slow, or the tub takes a while to empty. It is normal for kitchen drains to accumulate crud from greases, garbage or shoving down something that doesn’t fit in the garbage disposal. Lavatory drains can clog from toothpaste and soap scum. Bath drains can clog from hair and shampoo scum. No matter what the cause of your drain clog, Henrik Plumbing can help clean it up. Henrik Plumbing, will use a snake to unclog and free your drains of hair, grease, soap scum and more. The snake is a long flexible steel cable that is used to clear drains. Sink drains and Shower drains can both be unclogged using this snake. The snake is feed through the trap and yanks out any debris causing a clog. You can also ask our service technician to install a strainer to keep hair from going down the shower drain. It is better to clean a strainer once a week then to call Henrik Plumbing every few months to unclog a drain.
It is important to note that not all plumbing systems require repiping or a complete replacement. Often times your home or business can benefit from drain cleaning service and maintenance. There are several options and techniques available to plumbing professionals to clean and maintain your current piping system. It is important to consult with a professional to determine whether your pipes require maintenance or replacement.
- Sinks – Kitchen & Bath
- Drain Pipes
- Bathtubs & Showers
- Water Heaters
- Garbage Disposals
- Sewer Lines
- Water Softeners
Drain & Sewer Maintenance Service:
- Spot Pipe Repair
- Floor Drains
- Septic Tanks
- Clogged Drains
- Hydro Jetting Service
- Tree Roots Removed
- Grease Traps
- Video Inspections
- Spot Pipe Repair
- Washer Lines
- Trenchless Repairs
Drain and Sewer Maintenance Techniques and Tools Include:
- Drain Cleaning – Debris build-up and roots can be cut thru and removed through cleaning tools.
- Hydro-Jetting – Piping can be cleaned and cleared using high pressure water. This is most effective for grease build up and is often combined with other drain cleaning methods.
- Line Locator – Locate line placement and depth to prepare for a maintenance or replacement job.
- In Line Video – Used in combination with line locators the video enables you to see inside of pipes to spot problems.
- Spot Repairs – Repair one or more spots along the piping.
- Trenchless Pipe Replacement – Switching out broken or damaged piping with new pipes with minimal surface disruption. The new pipe is installed by pulling the new pipe through the broken pipe. A special cone is used to clear the way through the broken pipe.
- Grease Trap Cleaning and Service
- Septic Tank Plumbing and Service