All Plumbers Are Not The Same. Let The Professionals Do The Work!
As well respected industry professionals, Henrik Plumbing strives for superior achievement in all that we set out to do… constantly endeavoring to reach this goal, our mission is:
To Be Recognized As A Leader In Providing Quality Plumbing Services To The Highest Specifications For Our Clients By:
- Conducting our business with integrity, honesty, fairness and respect.
- Meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations with our skills and services.
- Continuously pursuing ways to improve our quality and performance.
- Providing our employees with rewarding and challenging work opportunities.
- Expanding the focus on our Corporation to ensure stability and growth.
- Fully develop a positive relationship with our customers, employees, vendors, and neighbors and exceed their expectations.
- Deliver products and services that best fit our customer’s needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Employ the finest craftsmen and technicians to serve you.
- Maintain the highest ethical and moral standards in all of our business practices.
- Be a leader in maintaining a safe workplace.
- Be conscious of the world around us and how we can best do our part to take care of it; be it relationships, community, or the environment.
Henrik Plumbing aspires to be the best… satisfying our customers with the efficiency and effectiveness of our work, while offering them high quality and value. We are not the stereo-typical plumbing company! Henrik Plumbing goes to great lengths to look professional in the way we present our technicians, equipment and the manner in which we complete our jobs. Our technicians arrive wearing a uniform and driving a company vehicle, both with logo prominently displayed so you know who we are.
Your home means as much to us as it does to you. This means our technicians wear shoe covers while in your home and leave your home neat and clean. We stock our trucks with 95.7% of the parts we need, so we can fix your problem the first time. With us, you’ll save time and money. If a repair fails in the first year, we will repair it again absolutely free…See Guarantees!